PLM™ ISOBUS TASK CONTROLLER
Control mixed fleets of compliant ISOBUS compatible implements using your integrated New Holland IntelliView IV display.
• Send commands to an ISOBUS compliant implement to modify its actions based on GPS position
• Automatically switch on/off planter sections
• Prevent seed and fertilizer overlap
• Control application rates with prescription maps
• Map and log job dates
• Single display solution on New Holland equipment for running key tractor functions, auto guidance and controlling mixed fleets of implements
VARIABLE RATE APPLICATION
Variability in fields can be influenced by factors such as soil properties, topography, cropping history, field use, etc. GPS position is communicated to the rate controller as the application equipment moves across different zones in the field, enabling it to vary application rates by zone.
Rather than just applying a constant seed rate, apply higher seed populations in well irrigated, or highly fertile, areas to maximize yield performance and lower application rates in less fertile areas or areas with poor irrigation.
Also apply more or fewer chemicals or fertilizers in areas as needed, lowering input cost and further enhancing yields.
AUTOMATIC SECTION CONTROL
Section Control automatically shuts off rows or sections, eliminating double applications of seed and fertilizer. It uses the tractor’s GPS system to automatically turn on and off individual planter sections in areas that have already been covered, or at headland turns, point rows, waterways, terraces, etc. Double planting of rows is avoided, enhancing yields and eliminating waste.