- 145 Inches Of Reach
- Ideal For Ponds & Ditch Maintenance
- Operates From 85° Down To 90° Up
- Self Contained Hydraulic Drive
- Anti-Cavitation device to protect your cutter’s hydraulic system
- High blade tip speed for a cleaner cut in all conditions
- 10-gauge deck with 10-gauge x 8-inches side bands
- Anti-Cavitation Protection
- Direct drive to hydraulic pump (Cast Iron)
- Double-edge blades are 1/2-inch x 4-inches
- Round bladeholders allow the cutter to
- WARNING: For non-agricultural use, OSHA, ASAE, SAE and ANSI require the use of chain guards or other protective guards at all times. Bush Hog strongly recommends the use of such guards for agricultural use as well, to reduce the risk of property damage, serious bodily injury, or even death from objects thrown out by or from contact with the cutting blades.
Standard equipment includes a convenient parking stand to assist in attaching the SM60 to your tractor. The stand easily pins out of the way during operation.
Fast attachment to your tractor is achieved with the Cat. ll Standard and Cat. ll & lll Quick Hitch.
The optional, adjustable tailwheel provides extra support for the main beam- a real plus when working on rugged terrain.
Standard equipment includes a round blade pan that provides driveline protection by allowing the blades to glide over field obstructions.